Friday, November 6, 2009

Top MMA Fighters of All Time



My Favorite Top MMA Fighters of all time





135 Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto Yoshiro Maeda
145 Urijah The California Kid Faber

155 Eddie ALvarez Clay The Carpenter Guida Roger El Matador Huerta
170 George Rush St. Pierre Thiago Pitbull ALves
185 Nate the great Marquardt Wanderlei The axe Murderer Silva
205 Bas Rutten King Mo
265 Brock Lensar








Most Hated fighters of all time - Damn I can’t name any fighters because of the amount of respect I give to those who fight and are brave enough to enter the ring while the man on the other side is trying to kill you. I also respect any professional MMA fighters because I have great admiration and respect for the way they train and eat before a fight. Much respect and love.
However I used to hate a couple of fighters but then I got to know their personalities and really started to like them they include:

155 Matt Serra
205 Rashad Evans,
205 Lyoto Machida
185 and 205 Anderson Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment