Thursday, November 19, 2009

Life Updates 11/16/09



Life Updates 11.16.09

This is the 7th week at NPTI, still in class learning about new muscles. Thanksgiving is 1 week away so far cant wait till I graduate and start getting some training clients. But yeah I set up my bday party at the restaurant, hope everything goes well and everyone is safe, no problems and people all have a good ass time. I wanted the party to be on a Saturday dec. 5 but instead for to have it on the 4th, the Friday. Well see how well this goes, been updating the 2 blogs daily and will be adding to my database of fitness and boxing tips. Besides in Philly sports news we all suck eagles lost and are now 5-4 Phillies lost world series, sixers sucks and are stuck in salary cap hell and flyers who knows what. Anyways its been a warm fall and doesn’t exactly feel like winter yet. BTW I think Akill dropped out of NPTI so yeah no more muay thai training for me at least he got me to brush up on the fundamentals and make me watch videos that I would not have watched before.

No comments:

Post a Comment