Friday, November 6, 2009

Cheat Meal of the Week (Craving 4)




Cheat Meal of the Week (Craving #4)

HOT DOGS

Who doesn’t love hot dogs? Except my mom, my mom told me that she never ate a hot dog in her life. Isn’t that crazy? But yeah, hot dog are great but I love hot sausages even more, especially when eating straight off the grill and outdoors. There is nothing better until you sneeze the hot dog to hard and the mustard and ketchup decided to fall of the bun and into your white shirt. Trust me I know from experience. But no true hot dog would be complete with extra sourkaught on that dog. The tanginess mixed with the sweetness of the bun created such a wonderful experience that your mouth will thank you, but if you eat one too many, stomach starts to hate you. So eat up but in moderation, unless you are having one of the cheat days to shock the body, well then now is your chance and enjoy life and savor the hot dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment