Saturday, November 21, 2009

Life Updates 11/21/09


Life Updates

It’s a Saturday, chilling in the clubhouse, just ate so got to let my food digest before I have a 2 hr session of Muay Thai, and stretching. Yeah, just want to give a update any chance I get. Well it’s a Saturday, and it’s been a slow weekend so far, not much going on, thanksgiving is coming this weekend so let’s see how it will go. My life consists mostly of NPTI and Muay Thai, I can’t wait till April when NPTI is over and I am professionally certified. Besides, that I just been studying up on everything PT. I want to be the best trainer I can be. Well besides that UFC 106 is tonight and let’s see if I want It over someone house. Not really excited about this particular pay per view because I am disappointed that Brock had to drop out and not really fond of Forrest and Tito, don’t really care about them both. However, I am very excited about Rumble Johnson tonight, I cannot wait for that fight and Rumble made weight so it all good. But yeah, Im have a little outline for my goals in the next year and future goals beyond 2010.

April 2010 – NPTI Graduate

May 2010 – PT Job either at a commercial gym or private studio

May 2010- May 2011 build up a client list of over 40 clients

May 2011- If things go right, start building up plans for my own gym

May 2012 – I want to own my own personal training center and nutrition office

No comments:

Post a Comment