Thursday, November 12, 2009

Life Updates 11/12/09


Life Updates 11/12/09

Its been a while and im back with another life update. I just took my 2nd exam at NPTI and I found out I got a 86, which is pretty good because from what im been hearing my fellow classmates were talking about how they fluked it and that it was hard. I would say it was difficult but if you put in the study time and the work, you should be able to do well on it. This was the reason why the blogs have not been updated in the past 4 days, I have been studying my ass off and I feel good that my hard work was worth the grade. But yeah you should see a daily update in the following days, as my next exam will be in 3 weeks. But besides, that NPTI been great, been learning a lot and improving upon everything. I have been adding a flexibility and stretching protocol into my workout program and I feel that my core strength, lower back, and flexibility has been greatly improved upon. This is the 6th week at NPTI and I cannot wait till I get to graduated and start living my dream. Well it’s the weekend, I’m go try to enjoy it and well, the holidays are coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment