Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cheat Meal of the Week (Craving #5)




Cheat Meal of the Week (Craving #5)

Char grilled Chicken Cool Wrap. Yes I know it not really considered a cheat meal because if you look at the macros of this wrap, it is not that terrible. In fact, this would be a awesome post workout meal due to the simple carbs you get from the wrap, the protein from the chicken, the fiber from the veggies and the saturated fats from the dressing if you decide to use it. But enough talking about the macros, this is one great tasting wrap, it is perfect on a hot day and goes well with fries if you choose to buy the combo. I swear I could eat 4 of these bad boys at one time, so I try to limit myself by taking these to go. The only problem I have with this wrap is the damn price, it is certainly not a value meal for those looking for cheap eats. In fact a combo can run you up to 10 bucks and that only for 1 stomach, most of the time beb and I spend at least 25 eating at chilk- fila which is pretty hefty for a meal at a fast food restaurant for two. Last Friday night we spend 32 dollars at WAWA, and we was buying food at 2 in the morning. But that’s another story, but here it is guys my craving of the week.


Enjoy the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment