Friday, November 6, 2009

First Day At NPTI




First Day at NPTI


SO I had to wake up this morning and drive Lilly to school at 730, then I headed on my way to NPTI. I was able to mostly avoid traffic and got there early around 850. Class started at 930 and it began with joint and motion planes. Ahh it is the biggest headache to learn when you want to become a fitness coach. The terminology is very complicated and takes a great deal of time to get used to the technical terms of your joints and ligaments. However, the instructor was good in describing the motions and hopefully with time, things will get easier.


At 1130, it was lunch, till 1230. At 1230 we began our physical part of the course and we were taught different exercises and stretch that I never seen before. It dealt a great deal of stability, balance, proper form, and a lot of leg work. One problem that I seem to have a problem with is keeping my back straight. Aghhh. That is one thing that I must improve a great deal on. But yeah we were put thru a circuit workout and it was hard and very difficult but I was able to get thru it whereas half of the class were finished half way thru so I feel good about that, but my legs are killing me right now.


However, in general I would say I had a good first day and hope to improve and learn about fitness even further. Now I will eat at 3, rest till 6, train MT at 630, eat again around 9 and then sleep hopefully around 10 and continue again for the next six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment