Friday, November 6, 2009

Life Updates




Life Updates


Sitting here in class waiting for lunch time yay. Still learning things from chapter 1, there so much to learn in order to become a complete PT. So far I been real satisfied with the program, I don’t even mind waking up early in the morning and the commute doesn’t bother me either. This is the first week of 24 weeks to go, so got a ways to go, but so far so good. The schedule for the program is 9-12 (class work), 12-1 lunch, 1-3workout program, I like the teachers a lot and they seem to know a lot about what they are teaching in class.


It feels great to attend class knowing that you enjoy what you are learning. So yeah it been well, I feel productive and I will try my best. Besides, that everything else in life is at a norm, Lilly has been sleeping overnights as she doesn’t really have a home to sleep in. I don’t mind much but I wouldn’t mind keeping it like that feels like a marriage, We have a schedule wake up at 7, drive to school/work, then don’t see each other till night around 9, eat dinner at then sleep at 11, and repeat M-F. Well that’s a life update for now; look out for more posts and a added section of advanced Tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment