Monday, November 30, 2009

Life Updates 11/30/09


Life Updates 11/30/09

It is the last day of the month of November, and then December yay, birthday is Friday and its time to party, I just hope everyone is safe and there is no needed drama. But yeah, 1 day back at NPTI in a while and it was awesome, Karl taught the class today and we went off what to do when you first meet potential clients. Damnit just found out I lost my daily log book, damnit I been updating at for the whole year, shit now I got to start over again. It was very detailed and had all the workout and food log I was writing down, hopefully I just misplaced it somewhere and I can find it soon. But this sucks a lot. Whoa lucky just found it, feeling better now that was scary. But yeah. Today at NPTI we went over program design and how to evaluate a new client and the assessments and activate of the client. It was very informative and yea I cannot wait to build up my client list. Till later

No comments:

Post a Comment