Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Style of Training Part 2




My style of training part 2



In the first part I gave a overview of the form of weight training that I like to do. In this part I will explain the benefits of incorporate a circuit training of cardiovascular exercises that take the place of boring cardio exercises such as running on a treadmill or riding a bike at the gym. They are good for beginners but soon you body adapt to the reparative nature of the exercise and you will not see results. How many times have you been to the gym and seen the same people on the treadmill doing the same exercise but never seeing results. Well let me tell you this, that form of cardio does not work and therefore for my clients I give them a regime full of explosive circuit training combining weight training, kickboxing, Muay Thai, and various football and footwork drills. These high intensity workouts in which you are using your fast twitch muscles give you the fat burning exercise you need to see the results you want. So take a look at the videos and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment