Thursday, November 5, 2009

Personal Reflection


Goodbye Drexel University
Can’t really say I learned a lot from my experiences at Drexel, but I will admit that I feel that I am more educated about life and the business world. I am just happy that I am officially a college graduate and that now I belong to the top 20 percent of the US population. It was a long and hard journey from the time I graduated high school to where I am at now. It took 6 years but I did it. It all started out at Rider where I spent 1 semester wasting my time driving back and forth to Lawerniville, dropping out half way thru, then escaping to transfer to Temple where I would waste another 3 semesters not doing anything with my life and wasting my parent’s hard earning money on tutuion. RIP POPS, he passed away on the first semester while I was at Temple. After his death I would go on to waste 2 more semesters doing nothing with my life. Finally on the summer of 2005, I took a trip to Cali and came back with the idea of transferring and moving to Cali and attending Orange Coast College. Finally I begun to get focus back on school and ended up with a 3.4 GPA, and doing very good, however the travel back and forth and the long distance led e to transfer back home. I was accepted to attend Drexel, however me and my mom talked about it and we decided to finish out taking electives at Camden County College in Blackwood, where I did good and maintained my GPA. I have to admit that classes at CCC were the most difficult courses I took in my college career, funny how things are. But yeah. I forgot to mention I still miss my best friend Ali living in Cali. After doing well at CCC I again got accepted to Drexel where I would spent the last 2 years of my college career and in the process have a 9 month CO-OP at Educational Data Systems Incorporated. I learn a lot at my time there and it gave me a higher sense of responsibility as I would wake up at 5 in the morning to go to the gym, then work, then home to do Muay Thai again, and then eat dinner, sleep, then same process over again. It was a hertic time in my life. But I am glad I made it thru I graduated and now it is time for me to live our my dream and become the best trainer I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment