Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Job interview




Well I have always had a interest in fitness, nutrition and health and wellness in general. I love to work out and learn new facts about nutrition every day. I am learning so much from NPTI and hope to use all the classroom and practice knowledge I am gaining and plan it to use it to become the best personal trainer I can be. I believe I can become a important part of the fitness team at ….. Because I feel that I will be able to use all my skills and knowledge of exercise and nutrition to promote the services at ….. I love to train other people and it brings me great joy when I see that I am helping others. I believe that we as trainers are not only there to get people to the best shape in their lives but we are also important to them because we also give advice and act as a psychologist to their daily lives. We are there for support and motivation and we give clients a break from the daily chaos of their everyday life. The clients are the most important aspect of being a successful personal trainer and I will fully give my 100 percent to my client’s goals and overall needs. I believe as a trainer I am also there as a friend and a coach, personally we are there to encourage the clients and give them that extra motivation to work out and on the coaching aspect, we must use all our knowledge that we have and properly oversee and teach the clients the proper techniques for each exercises. We must pay full attention to every detail of the workout protocol as we must provide a safe, informative and fun training experience. Therefore I believe that I would be a great addition to this great company and I believe that I can become a key member to help this organization grow and in turn this company will help me grow as a personal trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment