Friday, November 6, 2009

Bad Habits to Break




Bad Habits to Break:

1. Limit myself to one soda per day. It sucks cause I like to drink a soda to finsh out my meals, it is a physiological habit.
2. Limit the Buffet Style Meals. This was hard to do because my mom likes to cook meals for by using a whole chicken instead of just pieces because my mom does not like to open and then store food.
3. Eat a larger breast fast. I have not been eating a large breakfast because my dinner usually is so huge that on the next morning, I still feel very full and do not feel like I want to eat breakfast. I am going to change this because I remember back in the day, I would wake up and get excited to eat something.
4. Eat more portion controlled meals, instead of eating ONE BIG DINNER. I will try to take away some of the portion from dinner and reflect to my meals earlier in the day.
5. I will also try to limit my protein sources because I eat such a amorous amount of protein that I feel my body does not properly convert the excess protein sources into muscle and energy.
6. I will correct my Nutritional information and put in more accurate data because I usually underestimate the amount of calories, carbs and fat I put into my body.
As you can see most of my bad habits come from eating habits, I train like a animal at the gym but my eating habits are not what I would like it to be. So the list are some of the habits that I want to improve because I kill it at the gym but sometimes I overeat during Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment