Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Style of Training Part 1




My Style of training. Part 1



As you guys see from my videos. I training differently from the workouts you may get at the gym. I like to incorporate a variety of high intensity movements with my circuits. If you check out my workout videos in which I separate the body parts. I am performing a variety of sets for a particular body part, working them nonstop and not giving your body NO chance to recover. Therefore using these circuits training you will be able to reach that maximum capacity of your will and perform exercises at an 85 to 95 percent effort, whereas when you isolate just one set at a time you may only reach a potential of 65 to 75 percent of your potential. I perform these exercises as a great way to lean out and if you are short of time this is the best way to incorporate a full workout into less time.

No comments:

Post a Comment