Friday, November 20, 2009

Cheat Meal of the Week (Craving #7)

Cheat Meal of the week (Craving Number #7)

TACOOOO, yay to taco. These delicious form of fake Mexican food give me a nostalgic feel because taco bell was eaten on a daily basis when I was attening school at Orange coast college in Costa Mesa, CA. Memories. Yeah taco bell always reminds me of that 9 month period when I was living in the west coast, feels like such a long time ago, and at that time, I felt so old, but now that I think back upon those times, man I was young and had a long way to go. But yeah I should be talking about taco but its funny how sometime certain foods can bring back past memories as you daydream about the years that have passed. I will always remember my times there and Ali, the one best friend I had during my time at OCC. Its crazy how close we got in such a few short months and that English class that we had was the best and most informative class I ever had, I still remember the professor’s name. Mrs. Waterman. Yeah but yeah back to the taco, they are great cause the beef is seasoned to perfection, cheese is nice and sharp, some veggies the crunch of the taco shell and the soft texture of the soft wrap. Also who can forget the sour cream and the awesome mild sauce that comes along with this great meal. Till next year, enjoy them tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment