Saturday, November 7, 2009

Life Updates




Life Updates 11/02/09


Another month down till the end of 2009, right now I’m in class, thinking about ways to make 2010 my most successful year. Halloween was ok but my plans didn’t go as I wanted but what can you do? Shit Happens. I should be paying attention to class but I know to wait for review day to put in my full attention. 23 Years of schoolwork has taught me that. NPTI has been good but it does include some disappointment that Akill has not been to class since the last time he lit a fire under me. It sucks being let down, I am almost to the point where I am going to give up on being excited about Muay Thai cause it keeps screwing me in the ass. This is crazy, how does that keep happening to me? Oh well, I’m still put in the work and see what goes from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment