Friday, November 6, 2009

Life Update 09/09/09





Well today I went to visit the academy; it was located inside Gold’s Gym. And I got to speak to the instructors and check out the textbooks. I also was given a review of the course and it consists of 500 hours of classroom and gym time. The duration of the program will be from October to April and the classes are from Monday to Friday 930 to 230. I went early to find the place and I am glad that I did not get lost on the way there. Yeah the one thing that is bothering me is that I left my credit information and my security code on the paperwork, so I got a bad feeling that my information would be stolen, I don’t know maybe I just worry too much. But yeah, just giving a little update on the academy and oh yeah tuition is six freaking grand. Argh…. That would be a big negative, but like what one of the trainer said its for your future and you can use to for the rest of your life, so it isn’t as bad as you think. Well, I’m going back to enjoying the eagles game, they blowing out the panthers so I have this time to update.

No comments:

Post a Comment