Friday, November 6, 2009

Life Updates




Update on life.

This week has been going kind of slow, it’s funny how when you have nothing to do, you want things to do, but when you have too much stuff on your plate you want to have nothing to do. Life is crazy; you can never be satisfied with life. I guess that the way life goes and you just got to take life the way it is. But yeah one more week till I start a new life.
Sunday October 4th is orientation day and I cannot wait. Besides that I got my doctor appointment set up, it will be on Wednesday September 30 and I took my contacts exam today, got to pick them up next week. Freaking 125 just to tell me how bad my eyes are, even though I already know the prescriptions. What bull its was like 5 minutes and the numbers didn’t change so yeah 125 for the exam and then 300 for a year supply of contacts. Yeah the health industry is the biggest hustlers.

Also I emailed my advisor but he is on vacation so I got to wait till next week when he gets back from vacation. He’s smart he took vacation time during the first week of school when he knows he will have a lot of work. Sucks for the coworkers who have to cover for him.
BTW. It feels so great when you get things done. Oh yeah one more observation I made about life is that you get more things done when you have limited time and have a schedule to keep up to. Back in the days when I had school and work, I would be able to plan and schedule to do the things that I needed to. But the last 2 weeks that I really have a lot of time, I keep proscranating (sorry even with spell check I can’t spell) with things. Isn’t it funny how the brain works?
But yeah today is Friday, got to see how my weekend will plan out. If there aren’t posts for the next two days then I’m be in nyc partying it up and hopefully making more videos. Also I might hit up the ballys at the Bronx I duno I really like it there. Funny how I was offered a job there but too bad I don’t live in the Bronx. Would have definitely took it.

No comments:

Post a Comment