Saturday, November 7, 2009

Site Update





Just a little Site Update, so the last days I been copying and pasting all my posts from my previous blog to this new blog. I was pissed cause my older blog site was down for a couple of days and it seems kind of sketchy that it would not work again, so I created this new blogspot. I like this blogspot but there are some things that I also like about my other blog, so for the time being I will update on both blogs and keep them both running. And if you are new to my blogspot and reading the post and they seem out of place, well they are, I spent hours trying to convert them into the new blog so they will be out of place. However, from this post on, it should be in correct order.

Enjoy the posts and have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment