Friday, November 6, 2009

Cheat Meal of the Week (Craving Number 2)

Cheat meal of the week. Craving 2






The Filet O’ Fish. What a great sandwich, this sandwich always brings back so many childhood memories. I would remember my mom buying this for me before she got home from work. I think this was the only sandwich in which I was able to drink milk with. It was a great combination. The tarter sauce was just perfect and it had a nice snap to it due to the pickles or whatever was included into the sauce. The bun was always fluffy and soft and had a great texture to go with the breaded filet. I wonder what fish is it. I will look at up. Some people look at the sandwich and see that the picture does not always represent what they see in real life, but it didn’t matter to me. It was still a great meal, especially if you add fries directly into the sandwich between the fish and the cheese. Sometimes it was hard to do because the cheese would always be stuck on the fish so I would just put the fries on top of the filet. But yeah, this sandwich brings back memories and this is one of my all time favorite sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment