Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Life Updates 11/24/09


Life Updates 11.24.09

Thanksgiving is coming up in 2 days, and I have off for the rest of the week from NPTI. So right now I’m update as much as I can, and prepare for my birthday party and updating this blog as much as I can. Um let’s see I had a great talk with Barry, the head personal trainer at NPTI and we had a great conversation and he gave me great words of widow about the fitness industry and he gave me words of encouragement that will help me stay motivated into becoming the best personal trainer I can be. He also told me that he believes that I will be a great trainer and he will definitely become a future reference when I am looking to fill a personal trainer Opening. But yeah, Had a little get together with the family on Sunday and it was pre thanksgiving meal and I ate too much turkey. Oh yeah more dinners to come and the holidays, yay time to go on a bulk and add the muscle, and ahem fat, but hey its bulking season and your body adapts to the seasons so a seasonal change is needed to shock the body and give you better results. Well that’s a little update for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment