Thursday, November 5, 2009

KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) Vol. 3




Fitness Tips Vol. 3



1. Open some Health magazine and skim thru the pages, they contain valuable information that can aid in your fitness goals. Come talk to me you can look at some of my magazine collection. I Care so I share.
2. Keep a daily log. This will help you track your daily intake and also aid you when you enter more advanced stages of your fitness goals. Don’t know how to eat one, well then you can look at mines, don’t be afraid though it looks like a Calculus textbook. lol
3. Do you know the difference between the essential nutrients? If do, Awesome you got a A, if you don’t talk to Professor Lam. lol
4. What are the essential nutrients? Come-on guess, well they are
A. Carbohydrates
B. Fat
C. Protein
D. Water
E. Vitamins
F. Minerals
Soooo, how many did you get right?
5. When you are training your chest. Use different angles and weights to increase the size and shape of your pectorals muscles. Ex. Bench, Flat, Incline, Decline, Light, Heavy, Flys, Machines, Cables, Smith machine, push-ups, dips, barbells, dumbbells,.. etc….. Yeah, the great thing about the chest is that there are so many different exercises it is not to get bored training your Chest. Yeah we can try them all.
6. Some Powerful muscle foods- (eggs, salmon, almonds, Peanut butter, chicken, steak, olive oil, milk, whey protein, and oatmeal.
7. Bring back some childhood memories while feeding your body with some awesome nutrients. Make a peanut butter and jello sandwich on whole wheat bread. Add a banana, I never thought I would like it, but I cannot resist adding a banana to my sandwich. It’s a great combination. YUMMMM. Hire me and you can have half of my PBJ sandwich anytime.
8. When you are low on time. Do a couple of simple exercises to get your blood and energy flowing. Exercises include, pushups, dips, running in place, crunches, lying leg raises, shadow boxing, be creative use all the resources you have around you. Some exercise is better than NO exercise.
9. Need some examples of leg exercises. You’re in luck here they are: Squats, lunges, heel raises, calf raises, leg presses. Combine these exercises into a circuit and good luck trying to walk tomorrow. Don’t worry though, No Pain, No Gain.
10. HIRE DANNY LAM AS YOUR PERSONAL TRAINER AND FITNESS COACH…. Remember the first workout is free. if you like it GREAT. it will be a start of a good relationship, if not it’s ok you still got a free workout. so just talk to me, try out a free session and we can go from there, and BTW check out the training videos on my Facebook to see the variety and types of workouts I create for my clients.
Well there is goes guys, another 10 tips for absolute fitness. Read up, enjoy, and I hope you learn something HIRE DANNY LAM AS YOUR PERSONAL TRAINER AND FITNESS COACH…. Remember the first workout is free. If you like it GREAT. It will be a start of a good relationship. If not it’s ok you still got a free workout. so just talk to me, try out a free session and we can go from there, and BTW check out the training videos on my facebook to see the variety and types of workouts I created for my clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment