Thursday, November 5, 2009

KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) Vol. 2





Fitness Tips Vol. 2



1. Don’t forget to stretch before attempting to workout. An injury can severely damage or halt your fitness goals. I can’t train the cripple. Lol.
2. If you are running low on motivation. Try supplements, they can give you that boast you need to re jumpstart your training routine. Ask an expert to find out which supplements are best for you. If you need advice you can talk about it.
3. Incorporate a variety of different exercises every 2-3 months. Your body naturally adapts to their surroundings and you may not see additionally results. Don’t need to worry about this if I’m training you. I have hundreds of exercise routines.
4. Why is Chinese cuisine considered to be one of the healthiest diets? They have BOK CHOY, this veggies contains too much vitamins to name and is the cancer fighting, age-reducing Machine. I learn to love it, eat it with some soy sauce and order it next time you in Chinatown, don’t forget to bring me leftovers.
5. One of the biggest advantages that Bananas have is that they are always in peak season, therefore it is almost impossible not to enjoy this muscle power food all year. Well, I know how many bananas I ate for the past year and that would be over 365.
6. Find out your fitness goals, and see if you are in a Bulking phase where you can add some fat but build muscle or do you need to cut some excess fat and increase lean muscle mass. Hmm… since summer has ended, I am entering my semi-Bulk Phase. YAY
7. This is one I use all the time, never leave home without your IPOD. Music keeps you moving and makes your workouts way more enjoyable. I worked out once without my IPOD and it was the worst thing in the world. Make time fly slower than girls trying out clothes at the mall.
8. Guys who are looking to increase their Test levels should eat red meat 3 times a week. Steak is a bodybuilder’s best friend. Top Loin, T-bone, porterhouse, Tenderloin, rib roast, Sirloin, Flank, Round, Ground Beef, and Grass – fed. It doesn’t matter to me. I eat them ALL.
9. Count your repetitions backward. When you near the end of the set, you'll think about how many you have left instead of how many you've done. One the many ways you can shock your body and break thru them damn Plateaus.
10. HIRE DANNY LAM AS YOUR PERSONAL TRAINER AND FITNESS COACH…. Remember the first workout is free. if you like it GREAT. it will be a start of a good relationship, if not it’s ok you still got a free workout. so just talk to me, try out a free session and we can go from there, and BTW check out the training videos on my Facebook to see the variety and types of workouts I create for my clients.
Well there is goes guys, another 10 tips for absolute fitness. Read up, enjoy, and I hope you learn something HIRE DANNY LAM AS YOUR PERSONAL TRAINER AND FITNESS COACH…. Remember the first workout is free. If you like it GREAT. It will be a start of a good relationship. If not it’s ok you still got a free workout. so just talk to me, try out a free session and we can go from there, and BTW check out the training videos on my facebook to see the variety and types of workouts I created for my clients

No comments:

Post a Comment