Sunday, August 22, 2010

Thick Handle Bulgarian Bag Biceps Curls www.youtube.com/dl215

Sup folks back again. Man oh man I had a post nice and written out and then boom the internet goes out. Don't you just hate that. Argh..
All that work gone, but yeah excuse me for this little rant, I really hope the post doesn't go away again. That would suck. But yeah I was talking about why I love using Bulgarian bags into my workout and here is one of the main benefit to why the Bulgarian bag can be a effective fat loss and condition tool:


Burlgarian Bag - The Bag strengthens and increases your muscular endurance of your grip, wrists, arms, shoulders, back, legs, rotational muscles, core musculature, coordination, proprioception and overall shoulder and joint mobility.

Well, thanks for watching and reading. ALso if you have a chance check out the TUBE at:

www.youtube.com/dl215

No comments:

Post a Comment