Sunday, August 22, 2010

Boot Camp Circuit #4 (Kettlebell Swings) www.youtube.com/dl215

Sup folks, back again this time with some kettlebell swings. In this video I am performing one of my all time favorite exercise the kettlebell swing. I got introduced to the swing during my time at NPTI and have been incorporating them into my workouts. Here is one of the reason why I love kettlebell workouts:

Kettlebells increase your metabolism by creating dense muscle mass. The fat loss power of kettlebells is explained by the extremely high metabolic cost of throwing the weight around combined with the fat burning effect of the growth hormone stimulated by such exercises.


Thanks for reading this post and watching the video, also peep the TUBE at:

www.youtube.com/dl215



No comments:

Post a Comment