Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pushups on a Honda www.youtube.com/dl215

Sup folks,

Back again with another video post, this time I got a crazy video for you guys. Decline Pushups on my Honda. I was into the middle of my workout and I wanted to end the workout series with a bang so my crazy mind decided to jump on my Honda and perform some decline pushups. Don't worry Honda lovers, no hondas were harmed in the filming of this video, however I can't say the same for me. lol JK

Well, here is a brief description on how to properly perform a pushup. Take a look:

Pushups-
To perform a perfect standard pushup, lie on your stomach, flat on the ground.
Place your hands on the ground, with your palms facing the ground, with your thumbs touching the outside edge of your shoulders.
Point your feet towards the ground with the weight of your legs resting on the balls of your feet. T
o execute a perfect pushup, press downward with your hands, lifting your body upwards until your arms are fully extended.
Lower your chest/body back to the ground and repeat.
Keep your back straight when lifting your body.
Maintaining your posture and proper form will ensure that you do not do belly-flop pushups, and it will also prevent you from twisting up your lower back.

Standard pushups primarily work out the chest muscles:

Pectoralis Major (Sternal head). They provide a great secondary workout for the shoulders, triceps, and abdominal muscles.


Well, folks again thanks for the support and checking on the BLOG, and if you like this post, also check out the TUBE AT:

www.youtube.com/dl215


No comments:

Post a Comment