Saturday, December 19, 2009

Weekly Roundup of the week of 12.19.09

Go to fullsize image

Life Updates and Weekly Roundup for the week 12.19.09

Well today is a Saturday and im snowed in, this sucks there is over a feet and half of snow on the ground and I cannot drive out of my lawn without getting trapped in this damn snow. But yeah freak you snow, why did you have to come on a Saturday. Oh well at least I have Strikeforce and WEC to look forward to tonight. Besides that, I am half way finished with NPTI and I took my midterm on wed, which came as a surprise because the midterm was scheduled to be on Tuesday, but Barry gave us a surprise test and if we passed we did not have to take the test again on Tuesday, he did that because he believes that you are not taking the test soley on just memorization, but you have to know the terms and muscles involved in the midterm. Well I did well, got a 84 so I do not have to take the test again. This was my lowest grade but considering I did not have time to study or prepare and it was a random day, I am pretty satisfied with the grade I got. Also yesterday at Ballys, I introduced myself to a personal trainer at Ballys who also recently graduated at NPTI and I was able to network with him and he let me give my name out to the floor manager. It felt good that I was able to network thru NPTI.

Weekly Roundup Of the Week

News- First Snow storm of the season and it’s a big one. Over 18 inches is expected and I feel bad for businesses because this Saturday was supposed to be the biggest shopping weekend for shoppers as Christmas is only 6 days away. So fast.

NPTI- Like I said took my midterm and cannot wait till the day I graduate.

CNN- Tiger Woods all over the news, from his affairs, to his steroids allegations, and now he has taking a leave from golf. Wow it’s like a avalanche of big news for Tiger.

Local Sports- The Eagles are on a winning streak and seem to be on the way to a playoff spot, they take on the 49ers tomorrow and they should win. DeSean Jackson has really had a breakout year and is being considered for MVP. Also the Phillies traded for a number one pitcher Roy Holliday; however they had to trade away prospects and Cliff Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment