Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Weekly Roundup of the week of 12.01.09

Go to fullsize image

Weekly Roundup Week of 12.01.09

Starting this week and updated every Fridays, I will add a weekly roundup post where I will blog on the following topics: NPTI update, a Fitness Def., CNN, MMA, Sports, Life and random Fact of the week.

UPDATE: I did not update last week as I was in NYC for the thanksgiving holiday but here it is for the week my friends.

NPTI Updates- Going well and 2 months down, 4 more to go till graduation, cant wait. But yeah I’m learning something new every day and I feel so much more confident about fitness in general than I was when I first started at NPTI. Good ish.

Calorie- The amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water one degree Celsius, (Kilocalorie)

CNN- A crazy man shot and killed 4 cops in Washington State while they were at a coffee, crazy news also a little update it is being reported that the cops have found the suspect and killed him.

MMA- December will be a big month of MMA, this Saturday UF finale, then UFC 107, then WEC 45 and Strike force: Le Vs. Smith, then Dream New year’s show. Craziness and yayness for me.

Sports- Tiger Woods Drama, enough said, I don’t care but the whole world does, they love drama drama.

Life- Went to Bj’s with my mom, it was a good trip we got to talk and it was a conversation, but one thing that almost killed it was when we was waiting in line a lady cut us, and I said excuse me but we was here first, then the bitch yells at us and Na Uh I was here first right behind there people.
Seriously it not that important people, we need to stop getting mad over little things. I just let it go but still it crazy how we wasn’t even being aggressive and we see the one who cut us but gave us the attitude wow.

Tiger Woods is half African American and half Thai.

No comments:

Post a Comment