Friday, December 4, 2009

Weekly Roundup of the week of 12.04.09


Life Updates 12/04/09 and Weekly Roundup for the week.

Today is my 24th birthday, damn im old now. Getting more motivated to start my carrer up and going. But yeah I hope the party goes good, no drama, no nothing, especially no cops. Seriously Im only nervous about trouble with the law. I really hope nothing crazy happens cause I don’t want to stress my mom, this will probably be the last party till next year cause this stress is overburdening me. But yeah besides that I only went to NPTI twice this week, so yeah I don’t got much to write about for that.

CNN- Asian students under attack at S. Phila. High

Tian, 19, of South Philly, and five other students who are recent immigrants are staying home today because they were among 26 Asian students who were attacked by a gang of other students throughout the day yesterday, said Xu Lin, of the Chinatown Development Corporation, who works with victimized students.

Sports- The 6ers signed AI back again to a contract, even though last week he announced his retirement, what a crazy signing, this was much unexpected and it brings back memories of 2001.

MMA- UFC Ultimate Fight Night or I mean UF10 is ariing this Saturday, pretty excited about this event. Can’t wait to see: Jones Vs. Hammil, Kimbo Vs. Houston, Frankie Vs. Beach, Nelson Vs. Scahub. Should be exciting and its free. Yay

Definition- Energy Balance Theory The principle that body weight will stay the same when caloric intake equals caloric expenditure, and that a positive and negative energy balance will cause weight gain or weight loss respectively.

NPTI- Going great so far, we had a business/marketing seminar on Wed. and it was very informative and motivating. Goals for marketing include:
A. Build a Website

B. Order Business Cards

C. Flyers

D. Prepare for NASM, because I already have a college degree and it is a requirement to have a college degree to qualify.

No comments:

Post a Comment