Saturday, February 6, 2010

Life Updates 02/07/10

Go to fullsize image


Life Updates 02.05.10

What a bummy saturaday. In Philadelphia it is raining cats and dogs and I am basically trapped inside my house. The Mayor has told everyone to stay inside so the plowtrucks can clear out the streets. I hate snow, I really hate snow. I usually try to use my Friday nights and Saturday to socialize and relieve stress, but this weekend I am stuck at home and it really sucks cause I hate staying home for more then half a day so this is torture to me. Well I will try to make the best of it and put time into research, marketing, and blogging.

As of right now I am still trying to figure out what I should name my Fitness company, a logo, a slogan, and the colors I want to use in relation to my company. Also, I will try to update with more blog posts and create additional marketing.

Well since I am blogging right now, let me add a weekly roundup. In MMA UFc 109 is tonight so at least I get to watch some MMA fights tonight, can’t wait. It’s been a while since the last UFC pay per view and UFC 108 was kinda a lackluster card. But yeah, go Nate the great, besides that not much more to cheer for, not really excited about randy and Coleman main event. Old man league. In other sports news, the Superbowl is tomorrow and the colts play the saints and I guess I want the colts to win, however I don’t mind either way. I like both teams which is weird because I usually root for one team and hate the other one. But Reggie bush is one lucky guy though and you know why. In my life news, I have 7 weeks left of NPTI. Crazy huh? And next week is Chinese new years, another year down and I cannot wait till winter is over and beach body season is back. Well im leave it like that for me. Till then, Enjoy my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment