Sunday, February 28, 2010

Life Updates 02/28/10


Life Update

02.28.10

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, what a weird weekend for me. Two days in a row, I been getting weird morning sickness, like I feel like throwing up? I don’t get it, I do blame it on the alcohol and maybe effects of overtraining. So yesterday, I would say I took a slight break and didn’t do my 2 hour MT for the first time since maybe 2 years. I actually slept during that time and that is the first time that has ever happened to me. So I guess I am overtrained because I usually cant sleep this much even when I am tired, but it feels good to catch up on some sleep. Well tomorrow, is officially my last 4 weeks of NPTI and this week we have out 2nd exam before the final. So fast, March is here already, wowers. Well the snow wasn’t that bad on Thursday but still this winter is just on a whole other level. Cant wait for the longer days and the warmer weather and I am ready to cut, been writing like a sumo wrestler even since last summer. So a cut is definity due. Well till later. Stay cool my friends and visit my Youtube, FB, Blogs, and Formspring Pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment