Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Life Updates 02/10/10

Go to fullsize image


Life Update 02/10/10

Well it’s a wed and I should be at NPTI and at work but because of mother nature, I am snowed in. The amount of snow we have been getting is just plain crazy, basically we are having record amounts of snow and well this really sucks. But at least I can update my blogs and do more marketing while I have this free time. Well I might was well write a weekly roundhouse while I get a chance umm UFC 109 was this weekend and well it was kinda disappointed, the main event was subpar and one of my favoritve fighters Nate the Great lost. Sucks. But look out for Phil Davis he looks like the truth. Him and Jon Jones in 2 years will definity be one of the most anticapted matches in the future. Well besides that the super bowl was Sunday and the saints won in a slight upset. This sucks cause even the saints won a super bowl before the eagles did. I cant believe reggie bush is not both a college and NFL champ, I remember when people were complaining about him and saying that Mario Williams was way better than him. Oh well he proved them wrong and is not a NFL champion. Well besides that snow really sucks, 6 weeks left at NPTI and Chinese new years is coming this weekend. Till later. Stay cool my Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment