Sunday, January 31, 2010

Life Updates 01/31/10

Go to fullsize image


Life Update and Weekly Roundup 01/31/10

Well, well,well its been a while and now it is time to put in some update to what is going on with my life. Well, this should be more of a end of the month closeout roundup than a weekly roundup. I will try to add more weekly roundups in the upcoming weeks. Well only 2 more months of NPTI and wow the journey will be completed. It been a great and valuable learning experience and even though I wouldn’t mind finishing it due to my complicated schedule I will miss the experience, the people and all the valuable information that I have gained while attending that school. Well 4 months down, 2 left.

Besides my life what else is going on with the world.

CNN- This past month, a earthquack destroyed the country of Hati and there were thousands of people left dead and even more millions of lives that were destroyed. It is hard to comprend what had happened cause I feel like I live in a another world. So I just take things day by day and try my best to accperiate what I have and value my times with the people I love.

Sports- Well the eagles got eliminated early in the playoffs by the damn cowboys and well that really sucks. Not much left to say about the season but this offseason will be interesting as they must decide on what to do with Macnabb, and the defensive unit.

MMA- Strikeforce was last night and it was a pretty good event, the fights were entertaining and I needed that MMA fix as I was missing out on MMA for the last couple of Weeks, UFC 109 is next week, and March should be a huge month for MMA. Also, it was weird seeing Daddis fight camps on news and damn I wish I was still training there. It crazy how one of the professional fighters was one of the first training partners I had. Wow he grew so much in just 2 years, nows he is a pro, he started out as a beginner like me. One regret I have in life, I shouldn’t have let all the workout partners dropping out on me to influence my training.

Oh BTW everyone, my tmobile account will be deactivated soon, so I will be getting a new number. I will give out the new numbers ASAP.

Thanks and till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment