Saturday, February 20, 2010

Life Updates 02/20/10

Go to fullsize image

Life Update 02/20/10

Back again guys, and it’s a Saturday night and I feel like I haven’t been putting in my work so I will blog before I head off to watch UFC 110. Well life has been hectic and crazy and I feel like I have no more time. I only have been living in one speed and that speed is overdrive. Ups and downs make up my life as a personal trainer, but that’s everything in life so im just suck it up be a big boy and deal with it. Well besides that there is 5 weeks left at NPTI and then wow cant believe that 6 month journey will be all over, I will miss that place and the people there. Well im try my best to take in everything I can from that place before I leave cause the things I am learning there will guide me to where I want to be in my fitness goals and carrer path. I fully recommend NPTI to anyone who wants to begin a carrer in the fitness field and want the best and most professional way to begin and engage in their fitness carrer. Even experienced trainers will learn much more than they could ever think so, NPTI has my stamp of approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment