Thursday, February 25, 2010

Life Updates 02/24/10

Life Updates 02.24.10

Whats up, back again. Another snow day, I cant believe this, this will be the 4th major storm of the season and before this storm we have already broken the snow totals record for the winter. So no NPTI today and I am quessing there is no work today because if I leave my house, I wont be able to come back home if I get stuck in the snow, especially with my drive way and how hard it will be drive into my driveway with it steep hill. Argh this really sucks, really really sucks, well in other news the countdown to graduation from NPTI is 4 weeks away. We just passed out 5th month and well theres 1 more to go. Still cant believe it, it’s a big deal to me. Besides, still hustling at work and trying my best to learn from the fitness industry everyday and trying to learn something new everyday and being the best PT I can be. Also, I set up my youtube account, formspring, blogs, and I also brought shirts, pens, and a car sticker. More marketing to come. I also buy a cook bar, cant wait for that to come in, I love that piece of equipement.

No comments:

Post a Comment