Sunday, February 14, 2010

Life Updates 02/14/10

Go to fullsize image


Life Update 02/14/10

Happy Chinese New Years and Valentine’s Day. This is the first time that I can remember where both holidays fall on the same day. Well Its Sunday and I am up early even though I feel so sleepy, im doing this so I can fall alsleep at the right time at night. Trying to adapt back to my weekday schedule. Well yeah hopefully no more snow for this season, puts such a wrench into work and school. Well I have 6 more weeks at NPTI and then graduation. Im try to make the best of these 6 weeks left and try to learn as much as I can, especially on those practical days. Well regarding my blog, I will once again make it more personal and instead of putting up articles that I like, I will try to make the posts more on a personal level, I was getting away from that and I feel I was congesting the blog. So that’s for the blog news.

Here is the weekly roundup for the week. Well in MMA not much except that Victor Befort has dropped out of his fight with Anderson Silva so Damien Maia will have to step in, which sucks cause I don’t see this being a good fight as it would with Victor in the fight. The NBA all star game is this weekend and the slam dunk contest was a big bust, Lebron said he was going to complete this year but went back on his work. He lost some cool points with me on that, well Nate robinson won his 3rd dunk contest but it was a pretty weak contest and he really doesn’t deserve. Something about him just annoys me. Also Winter Olympics are on, but not really interested in that. So im let it go from here and till Later. Stay Cool my Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment