Sunday, September 5, 2010

Circuit Training DL215 (www.youtube.com/dl215)

Sup folks,

Back again this time with another post and vid for you to check out. In this entry I have a circuit protocol that involves my homemade equipment and kettlebells. I love to workout in circuit because I can get more done in less time. Here is a brief description of what circuit training is:

Circuit training - is defined as moving quickly from one exercise apparatus to another and completing a prescribed number of exercises or time on each apparatus.
Circuit training keeps the pulse high and promotes overall fitness by working all muscle groups as well as the heart and lungs.


Well, folks, I hope you enjoyed reading this post and visit my blog again. Also, incorporate circuits into your workouts and peep out the TUBE at:

www.youtube.com/dl215





No comments:

Post a Comment