Sunday, April 18, 2010

Life Updates from Last Week and UFC 112 Thoughts


d

Life Updates 04.11.10


Sunday Sunday, time for a blog update, well as you can tell it is a Sunday and I am going to update my blog with one of my world famous life updates sike na. lol But yeah. What’s up with me personally? Well I been over trained and really have never felt like this before so yesterday and today I will take light days and do just muay thai with no vests and no lifting. Hopefully this rest will let me fully recover and prevent any future injuries from occurring. Wish me luck, but yeah Ufc 112 was last night and it was alright, too bad it was taped delay so I knew the results going in the event, but at least I got to spend time with the homies, isn’t see them in a while and it was good getting to chat with them and enjoy the company.

Well Ufc 112 was kind of a bummer, Anderson had a lackluster performance and Bj lost a close decision, at least mark muzos won and Phil davis is again showing his potential to be the next jon jones, they seems to have the same body type and their fighting styles are pretty awesome.

Well I’m go outside and enjoy the sun and get my tan on. Summer is 2 months away so now is the time to get my bronze on and get that beach body up and ready to go. Till later take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment