Monday, April 5, 2010

Life Updates 04.04.10


Life Update 04.04.10

Hey guys, back for another blog update, I will get back to blogging on a daily basis. I know I been slacking but I had to transition from using my vaio to the new macbook pro. A sony to a apple is like moving from the east to west coast. Still in America but stil very different. But yeah in big sporting news, macnabb got traded to the freaking redskins. wtF? Crazy stuff, outta all the teams, noone excepts it to be the redskins. Crazy. But yeah Phillies start today and well here is the list of five things I will try to go on a daily basis:

1. Blog Update

2. Youtube annotations

3. Danny Lam Diet and Fitness Tips

4. Boxing Tips

5. Adminstrative duties (hotmail, forms, marketing,)

6. Ace Notes (anatmony, NPTI Notes)

7. Ideas for new videos

8. Flyers, newsletters. Marketing

9. Update calendar

10. List

No comments:

Post a Comment