Sunday, January 8, 2012

01/08/11

Back again, been a couple of days since I last wrote, finally got my laptop back and working. Time for some journaling time, so yeah been still trying my best to learn chinese. Been going well so far, can't wait till next year when I am fluent in chinese. going to be a great time. besides that still continuing with lifting, eating well and improving my muay thai skills. To condition my skins, i still bang a stick on the shins to toughen em up and i started hitting the heavy bag without any padding to condition my hands. Also i have begun to incorporate the jump rope into my workout and hope to become a expert at it. hmmm whats esle, just trying to keep the face up to par and eating dale carnegine books to improve my speech and being able to express meself more confindently. also i have decided that I will incorporate doing 100 pullups and pushups a day, let's see how goes when school start. started next monday, so nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment