Wednesday, January 4, 2012

01/04/11

back again this time on my new brand spanking new ipad keyboard, love this thing, but yeah currently i am watching a chinese movie so that I am able to learn chinese this year, besides my gym goals, i also want to successful complete pta school and hopefully land a job the physical therapy field, here is my plan for my career:
2012 - finish up PTA school
2013 - graduate from PTA and then pass the PTA board exam
2013-2015 work as a PTA (gain 200 hours of work experience) maybe take my science electives
2015-2016- if i decide to pursue a DPT degree, hopefully i can complete all the requirement and enroll into a DPT program
2016-2020 - finish up DPT school
2010 - BECOME A DPT :)
well those are my goals for my carreer as a PTA, let's c how this will go, i wish i enroll in a DPT program straight out of high school :( one of my regret in life :(
also on the side maybe use my personal trainer and business degrees to build something out of it, to this day I am still saddenned that my dream to own my own facility did not happened. :( but i have moved on so let's see how this will go. wll till then

No comments:

Post a Comment